A COMPLETE LINE OF ARTIST’S SPONGES
Since our early days in the sponge business, we placed an emphasis on artist’s usages of natural sponges. Out of our proximity to the big art community of New York City grew this complete line of artistic sponges which has to offer to the art trade:
- Four distinct types of natural sponges. Our sea-wool sponges are the softest and most absorbent of all sponges. As a more affordable alternative, our sea-grass sponges are packaged as “painting sponges” with step-by-step directions for sponge painting. Our silk sponges, have innumerable usages in painting and ceramics. Our elephant ear sponges are a specialized shaping and throwing tool for the ceramist and the potter.
- Each of the above four types in several different sizes.
- Attractive bar-coded packaging for each type and size.
- A new product, a 7” natural sea-sponge roller intended to facilitate sponge painting in larger, commercial areas.
- A 2-pack of the most popular synthetic sponge (2.5-3”) in the art trade.
- A line of cosmetic and bathing sponges, in very attractive packaging, intended to indulge and satisfy even the most demanding clientele.
ATTENTION WHOLESALERS/DISTRIBUTORS/CHAIN STORE BUYERS: Special cuts of sponges and special packaging options (as well as pricing) are available. Private label projects have been a substantial part of our business experience.
In our downloadable order form for the art trade, two asterisks (**) mark the fastest sellers, the most desirable items in our line, while one asterisk (*) marks those items which, although not the best sellers, are still very well liked in most markets. This classification reflects 15 years of sales and marketing data.
***PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION TO RECEIVE A PRICED ORDER FORM -WHOLESALE FOR TRADE ONLY***